Mobile for Nursery

12:16 AM

I've been wanting to make a mobile for the nursery for a while. We have this corkscrew willow tree with really great branches that I planned on being the frames, but I couldn't figure out what to use as the hanging ornaments. His room is kind of jungle/ safari/ animal themed, so I thought about different bugs, but could never think of anything I could make.

But I got excited when I found these pods in our backyard. They were flower pods that dried up and hardened. I painted the inside green and the outside blue. I got little willow branches and wired them into 2 triangles. I hot glued the corners to help the wire hold it all together. To hang the two triangles, and all the pods, I used fishing line. The pods are so light any air movement makes them twirl, showing the different colors. It turned out better than I expected.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is genius! You are amazing. I love seeing products from great ideas you come up with. Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo- Summer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts