Once Upon A Thread

6:30 AM

I’m really excited to share a children’s book and sewing to go along with it over at No Big Dill today!
This is the third round of a series Katy hosts called “Once Upon A Thread” where you find lots of bloggers sewing something inspired by a favorite children’s book.
I was thrilled to get a chance to participate and today I’m sharing outfits from one of our favorite little boy books:

No David! by David Shannon


david1

davida

I love children’s books and have done a few other sewing projects inspired by kids books:
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
Photobucket

and a few paintings:
The Big Hungry Bear and the Red Ripe Strawberry

My Father’s Dragon

A compliation of Roald Dahl Favorites

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. What a fun project! You definitely resemble the picture in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! You definitely resemble the picture in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest dresser in the world. And I am jealous that so many of your clothes are homemade, because they are also so beautiful and original. I always dread cutting into fabric for myself, because when it goes wrong then I am out the money and the fabric, with no new clothes. :p On a slightly related note...what shoes are you wearing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your outfit you made-and the belt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! what a great book, too. um... WHAT ARE THOSE ADORABLE SHOES??? seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Your work is amazing as always. And your son seriously cracks me up. He seems like such a character! I've got to check this David stuff out. I only have girls, but seriously, they are full of antics that you would only find in stories about boys. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so awesome, Jess! I commented over at NBD too, but such a great post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts