Refashionista Series: Toddler Cuff Pants

7:00 AM

Cheri at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar is hosting a series of refashioning and I was shocked to get a chance to share an idea in the mix.

Today I'm over there sharing a tutorial on taking sleeves from a dress shirt to turn them into unique toddler pants.

I've been wanting some baby chambray in my girl's dresser, and these were a fun way to work them in all for free.

 It was fun for me to try to think of a refashion outside the box to use something in a totally different way, as most of the time I just use the "before" item as fabric.
Flipping the shirt upside down into pants was pretty fun to create.

So check out my post HERE and enjoy the other refashions to come!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. how cute is that?! adorable!!!!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, those are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess - you are killing. These are awesome, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are darling! I love the buttons on the legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea! Love the little pockets, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! Perfect for little boys or little girls! How do you come up with such fantastic ideas?
    You are so creative!
    Bonnie MS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so clever! I love the addition of the red buttons too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts