Skirting the Issue with Simple Simons!

4:00 AM


The girls at Simple Simon and Co are hosting
Skirting the Issue again for the month of July.
Here's more info if you want to join in the fun and share your skirts with their linky party.
There's even a get-together in Provo Utah July 17th if you're near them.

 I'm sharing my free pattern for the pocket shirred waist for anyone wanting to sew skirts for foster girls.

The first pattern is women's sizing for teen girls:

The same skirt with sizing for girls ages 12 months to girls 10:


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is so awesome! I have made two of these skirts for myself (with a few alterations) and I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I have made two of these skirts for myself (with a few alterations) and I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts