Baby Stuff

8:38 PM


This is the sign with Baby Rhett's feet and handprints when he was 3 days old. The plan is to put all our kids' prints on as babies, each baby a different color so we know who's who. Then it will have their name and birthday in the color to clarify.



When I first made the board, Rhett said: "Well I hope you can fit 40 little prints on there." I replied: "I doubt we'll have 10 kids so I don't think I need to worry about it." I guess we'll see and we can squish...if we need to.

This is just a little clip for the binky so it won't fall on the ground if he spits it out. I know a lot of people like them beaded, but the beads get stuck in his double chin, and the ribbon is softer for the chubba baby.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts