Quilt for Kennedy

6:17 PM


My friend Jayne was making a quilt for her daughter and I pitched in to help her cut, piece it together, and we ended up quilting it on the machine. It's brown/pink combo Kennedy picked out to match the new baby's crib stuff.
I hadn't sewn a quilt for a while, it was a fun project, and the first time I've used the machine to quilt it. In the past I've always tied or hand quilted.
This is just the top pieced together. We did chocolate brown backing/binding.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess, you are so crafty! I love those signs you paint...I do similiar ones but with vinyl. I have done some fun stuff lately, you should check out the link on my blog: Waddell Creek Rustics. We have actually opened a boutique and things like your signs sell like crazy. Do you ever sell yours?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts