Someone Used My Tutorial!

7:30 PM

And I think her version is better than mine!

I'm sure everyone already knows, it takes a lot longer to make a tutorial as you go, rather than just create something.  Sometimes I wonder if it's a waste of time to put in the extra effort in production and blog-time to make tutorials, so I get really excited when someone actually uses them!

Kristen emailed me her awesome reupholstery job! She was in the area to buy some of the same Utah State Legislature chairs I snagged.  The tutorial was in 4 parts.
So here's her chairs:
I love the fabrics she chose, and she kept the original wood.

So if anyone else has ever used one of my tutorials, I would love to see your stuff!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just so you know, I love your tutorials. I have paint on my hands right now from repainting a dresser. Your blog inspires me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rob and Mercedi- I love your tutorials. I can't tell you how many I have saved on my google reader! If I only had the time to do them right now. Maybe when I am finished with school I'll be able to do some... or even better next summer. Thanks for taking the time to do it! I love your stuff. Seriously, you are so talented!
    -katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts