Seersucker Vest and Trousers

11:57 AM


Hello! I've done loads of projects this summer, but I'm just getting around to sharing them with you guys. I made this little seersucker outfit for my boy back in June and it has come in handy for weddings or the surprise family date that my man plans out for us.  I made the shirt out of an old sheet and I found the seersucker in one of my scrap bins. It's simple, cute, and best of all: washable!
In the next day or so, I'll share a great method for constructing a vest!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is so cute! i made my boy a seersucker blazer and shorts, that he has since outgrown, and i really missed having that outfit this past summer. such a classic and versatile look for little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your tip! I have a wedding coming up and need to make something like this for my little man, a 3 year old. This is the perfect type of outfit! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for little boys in seersucker. I love the matching vest and pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts