ALTERING SCRUBS

1:53 AM

A friend at work has 4 pairs of pants she needed altered, basically replacing the waistband with more elastic. It is a quick, easy project and made me think of Lynette, my little sister who works as a tailor. I have a feeling she could give me some constructive critisism on the job, but it is turning out OK. My co-worker was saying it's hard to find pants pants that fit on her butt, because the waist is too tight, but I have the opposite problem. My booty is too big and if the pants can make it around the rump, the waist is like wearing garbage-bags-pants. Someone once recommended getting low rise that would have a waist meant for my hips, but then an even bigger problem is created....crackage!! I need to figure out where J.Lo buys jeans...but then again I couldn't afford them anyway.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts