Did You Guess?

12:46 AM

Did you guess which project on SYTYC was mine?
This was my little nephew that posed for the photos.
I made this little Spring suit for my son for Easter, and I think I'll have him wear it for his 2 year old pictures too.
Thanks if you voted for it in the contest...I just made it in the top 10.  So we'll see how long I last in the competition.  Monday is Session II finale, and then we start the following Monday if you'd like to follow it and check out the crafts.

IF you have a little guy and like the suspender look, I'm getting together a tutorial to make suspenders.  They cost less than $3.00 and NO SEWING BUTTON HOLES!

So look for that, you can add the suspenders to any pants your little dude already has.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just found your blog today thru SYTYC and it looks great :) I may be around a while! LOVE that little outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I can't wait to see the suspender tutorial! It was a great idea! Good luck through out the competition

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!

    I found your blog through SYTYC and can't wait to see your next projekt.

    I love the hat he is wearing, would you share the pattern or tell where they're from?

    Good luck with SYTYC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts