Spring Dress

8:55 AM


We've had some major mayhem at our house. Our basement flooded, the dryer broke, and then I got sick. But now, the sun is coming out, the basement is being fixed, and I'm hanging the laundry out on the clothesline. To keep the freshness of spring filling up my life, I decided to make a new dress for myself. I used two 1 yard scraps to make the dress. I chose the blue first, because it matches my eyes, and I was delighted to find the floral fabric in my cabinet that coordinated perfectly. It's simple, I like it, and I'm glad I've finally made my first dress since my boy was born!




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. So cute! More than just for Spring I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a cool print with the pixelated floral

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it looks very 2 piece-ish! I like it...spring, summer and early fall! Enjoy wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you've had such a crazy time lately! Broken dryers with kids never work out very good! I'm glad you have a clothesline. :) Mine gets used a lot too! Your dress is really pretty. That floral is so cool with it all pixel-y!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is so pretty. So sorry that everything has happened all at the same time. Good luck with the fixes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, when it rains, it pours, no? Glad to hear things are on the up and up again. Love the shade of blue you chose for the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true. Everything comes at once. So glad you like it!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts