Baking Corner

4:48 PM

I decided to go with red after all on the little baking box.  It was decided after I got my mother's day gift, the retro stools with red seats.

My friend, Jill, has an Etsy shop, Wadell Creek Rustics and we traded.  I made her cute daughter this tote, and I ordered some vinyl.  I like the big difference having everything labeled, and it was my first time ever using vinyl.  Pretty slick and easy!
The glass jars are from Walmart.
Small jars from Tai Pan if you live in Utah or southern California, I'm sure you could find them anywhere.
The metal scoops were from Target.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love them! I have been looking for flour and sugar holders. I think you just have me my idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this turned out. The splash of color is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look great jess!! I'm glad I didn't make those little ones any bigger...they are a little close!!

    I love the big flour and sugar jars...as soon as we live somewhere with more than three feet of counter space I will definitely be doing something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so great all put together. I would love to do something like this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really works and brings them all together as a set ..lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love the font used for the vinyl can you tell me what it is called.... It's exactly what I have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The font is called joeHand2, I downloaded it from dafont.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts