Blogger question

2:37 PM

I am trying to make a page to have all my tutorial links together.

I can't figure out how to attach a link to an image. I tried a linky widget, but it expired and everything was lost.  You can tell I'm not computer savvy, so any tips would help.

Here are some examples of what I'm attempting to create:
Grosgrain:
Knock Off Wood:

Any tips would be appreciated!
Also, I just updated all my pdf patterns to print through google docs rather than scribd.com, which stunk to print from, so sorry about that.  Things should be better if you want to print any patterns.

Well my break's over, now back to packing for the move.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. is this what you are looking for:

    http://craftingreallyawesomefreethings.blogspot.com/p/popular-posts.html

    Just a page with links to all of your tutorials...if so, I can help! It is easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For each picture, you create a button. You can have the photos hosted on photobucket, or you can actually use blogger to host them, too. You can do a quick search for blog button html to find the right wording. Put all of the buttons on one post. You can either use the new "standalone" pages in blogger, or create a post with a date before you began blogging.

    It's easier to explain in email, if you'd prefer. I'd be happy to help if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easiest way to do it is to start a post, upload a picture, highlight it and then crate a link.

    Go to the HTML page and copy the code for the the whole thing.

    Hope That Helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts