Toddler Swimsuit

8:55 AM


My boy has extremely sensitive skin, so I always try to keep him covered as much as possible. I thought a vintage-style swimsuit to cover his back and belly would be just the thing this summer. I took him with me to the fabric store to get the lycra. I was looking for navy and grey stripes, but when he saw this print with wales and crabs on it, he started pulling at it and laughing, so we got kid pirate print instead. It's so wonderful to see him growing up and shouting his opinions.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That looks great! I like to keep my son covered too. I love the fabric he picked out. How fun! It's so fun when they can make decisions, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little boy has sensitive skin as well and I'm trying to figure out a good lotion for him. What do you use? The suit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love the print and the toddler belly. My baby boy is just starting to get a bit of chubs on him and I can't wait for him to be old enough to swim with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts