Off To Hawaii!

10:56 AM

We're celebrating my husband's graduation a couple months early. We've always planned on going next May when he actually graduates, but an opportunity popped up to go to Hawaii... I'm so excited!

I hate store bought bathing suits, so I made my own little collection for our trip. I got a couple yards of black and blue/green and from it made a black one piece, blue/black halter takini, rashguard, and boy short swim bottoms.

I hope they work as well as I hope! I think out of all of them I'm most pleased with the black one piece, even though it looks weird hanging.

My little sister gave me the confidence to make my own swimwear, and it really wasn't as bad as I had always thought...and well worth the effort to have a bathing suit that I actually feel comfortable wearing!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. IMPRESSIVE!!! Have the best trip ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!! Hawaii!! That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are going to Hawaii!! And your swimsuits are adorable. Enjoy your wedgy-free trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts