Swimming Suit 1 of 3

11:56 AM

Rashguard

This was the easiest to make, just a shirt. The shorts I already wrote about. I chose to use some blue/green lycra from my other takini top as contrast on the rashguard shirt. For the pattern, I just used a regular stretch knit tee that fits a little snug. I had to just create the sleeve to what I wanted, since I chose to make them the baseball seams.

I don't know that we really needed the protection of rashguards, we were only boogie boarding, but I do know I was glad to have it on to prevent sunburns.

I LOVED boogie boarding. I wish I knew how to surf, or lived close enough to waves to learn. I had such a blast boogie boarding, I can't imagine how fun real surfing must be!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You have inspired me again (I only found your blog last week and I'm up to sewing my 3rd piece of clothing). I made a long sleeve rashie out of some thrift shop fabric I found for $3. Because I live in a very hot, sunny part of the world I had to make it long sleeve to keep the sun off. Thanks again for posting.
    Brisbane, Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts