Cape for a Special Superhero

10:30 AM




I got this email from a family friend of this little boy. I was honored to make him a special cape.

"I am looking for a gift for a special five year old who has no need for
additional toys at this point. Noah was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma, a deadly
childhood cancer, two and a half years ago. He has recently taken a turn for the
worse and likely only has a couple more months with us. He is enamoured with
superman and other superheroes. Recently, he told his mom that he knew he was
going to die and asked her if he was still a superhero. I would like to make it
symbolically clear to him that, of course, he is."

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WHAT??? THESE ARE AWESOME!! I want to place an order asap!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts