Steph skirt 4 of 4

6:04 PM

This is the final skirt in the Stephanie series. Stephanie is my cousin and an amazing artist, here is her art blog. I commissioned a painting from her, and as part of it, we traded--her amazing oil painting skills for some skirts. The first was for the wedding of our other cousin, and the other three she just picked out fabric and let me do what I wanted.


This final skirt has these roses embroidered throughout. I thought the peach ribbon added a nice little touch to break up the pattern and feminine detail. It should sit lower on the waist and is slightly A-line. Side zip and hook/eye closure. Hope she likes it!




Here are the three previous skirts, all photographed by Steph, all stolen by me from her blog.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts