Oh My Holy Crap

8:42 PM

crafterhours
I'm sure everyone enjoyed Skirt Week at Crafterhours.  Lots of great tutorials and ideas.
Well, they also had a contest in 4 different categories.  I entered my black lace skirt in the straight skirt category, and the gray/white shirred skirt in the full skirt category.
Well I was shocked and thrilled to have won the judge's choice for the full skirt categoryt!  Adrianna and Susan had so many awesome sponsors with generous prizes, I am just so excited!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. CONGRATS! And I seriously snorted when I read your post title. But I would probably do the same thing. That is fantastic! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I love all your darling skirts. I really want to sew up a few for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! It's a very pretty skirt and you totally deserved to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited for you when I saw this. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for you and was really excited to see that you had won the judges choice! You deserve it. I love this skirt and can't wait to make my own. I have the fabric I just need the time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your skirt was fabulous! I am definitely making one of my own soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that's exciting -- and a super cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on winning. It is a great skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for you!!! I hope you won something wonderful. This skirt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Jessica! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. I voted for you as well. You really created a great, go to skirt for summer - which can be made by sewers of all levels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts