Autumn Toddler Blouse

4:00 AM

The pattern pieces for the e cords in size 18 months will be available Tuesday.
Thanks for your feedback and it's motivating to know people will actually use the pattern!
________________________________________________________________

The practice pink chiffon blouse was a draft for this little fall inspired top.
 Ellie is wearing the top with clever charlotte finch shorts and hand dyed cotton tights.

Made with a cotton floral print, it seemed like a cute, girly print for fall.
This time around I made the placket slightly shorter and the fabric is obviously more structured than the chiffon to hold the shape around the neck better. 
 
There's the short ruffle collar and shirred wrists again.

The print is a brown background with flowers mainly in orange, lavender and light pink and some green and yellow leaves, so it seemed like a top that could go with lots of different pants, skirts, or layered.

ruffle collar and open placket


 I thought it would look really cute with the clever charlotte chickadee jumper as well.
Get this girl a caramel apple it's time for fall!


Get me down mom I am done!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. She is so adorable! I love the cotton tights. Now that the weather is finally cooler here, I'm excited about making pants and leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it with the jumper. How adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little green dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will this be a pattern soon too? (hint, hint!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling!!! All the clothes are incredible, but I really just want to squish those cute cheeks! Have a great week, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shirt with the chickadee jumper... so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh...adorable by itself...but add that jumper? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I am more in love with this shirt. I have some soft chambray, and it has moved right up to the top of the "make me as soon as Christmas sewing is over" pile. Good grief, I hope I can sew stuff for my own little family in October. So good Jess, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gah, adorable! This *almost* makes me wish we had fall and winter here. I might have to find a really air-conditioned place to take my kids so I can make them tops like this though. LOVE it with the jumper - great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TOO CUTE and Momma has become quite the seamstress and designer...It will be so interesting to see what you come up with for the children's Christmas clothing.. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did such a good job! It totally will go with a lot of stuff. It is so cute with the jumper you made

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts