Pacifier Clip: Variation

2:22 PM

Just a variation on the pacifier clip tutorial.
I found the cute owl ribbon at JoAnnes.
If you don't want to use the 1.5" wide ribbon and fold it over a 1" wide ribbon, I just took 2 pieces of the 1" ribbon to see how it worked.  I thought they turned out really cute.


The tutorial is the exact same, except you're obviously not folding the edges.
I used the contrasting brown thread, which made the solid strip have the 3 rows of stitching, I liked the contrast.  But you could always use the same color thread so the lines aren't as noticable.

Just a different way to make these!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those are great! And probably take much less time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pacifier clip tutorial! Thank you for posting it. I made one and featured it on my blog - http://jillied.blogspot.com/2012/01/crafting-for-babyd.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts