Sprocket Pillow

11:21 PM

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen these pillows using tutorial for Sprocket Pillow Pillow from Cluck Cluck Sew.  You can get the pattern and tutorial.

I thought the pattern was cute and easy and even though I probably had more important things to sew, I gathered the scraps from Ellaria's baby quilt to make her one to plop in her crib.

I made the smaller version 14" in diameter.

For the center button, I covered a huge button with fabric from one of those button kits you can find at the fabric store.


After the pillow shell was sewn, my little boy did all the stuffing.  I actually wish I'd had him stuff more in, as it's a little too baggy for what I'd like, but it works.

I wish I could think of other places to put these so I could make more!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Jess, do you make a pillow a day? Id love to know how many pillows are in your house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bright and cheerful, and I love the aqua button against all the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and they would fit right in at MY house lol. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I'm going to have to try it for sure...Love the red & blue!

    -Jennifer
    allthingsbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby's nursery is turning out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is some cute stuff! Your baby will have the best looking nursery in town for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love this. I can imagine it REALLY big and for lounging about on the floor xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty and I especially love the aqua button.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts