Reader Projects: Hipster Hoodies!

12:05 PM

Check out these cute hipster hoodies made by readers:

I love the black and white stripe with the contrasting red button!
Check out her new blog Creative Concoctions


This one used upcycled thrifted t-shirts, featuring the prints.
On the back it reads:
"STEVEN'S Bar Mitzvah, December 12, 1999"
I loved that cool detail, along with the text on the front panels, graphic on the belly pocket, and two-tone hood. 

So many fun variations to be creative.
Thanks for sharing your hoodies in the flickr pool

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That girl is so cute in that hoodies. I want to get one of it and I will give it to my daughter. I know that she will like it too and she will look so beautiful wearing that.

    hoodies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts