6:41 PM

WORKING ON TUTORIAL FOR ONESIE SUMMER DRESS!


in the mean time....
My friend, Sarah nominated me for this award! She has a foodie blog: Redhead Recipes. Beyond recipes, she also gives info on which produce is in season, and random food holidays which are fun that I never knew existed.

7 Interesting Things about me:

1. I've never been able to purchase a button-up long-sleeved shirt that had sleeves long enough for my orangutan arms.

2. I am a home body...probably borderline agoraphobic.

3. I graduated in Radiological Science = rad tech = taking x-rays, c-arm in surgery, live flouro procedures...not currently employed in health care. I really like the medical field, but sometimes I actually think I would have been better as a high school teacher. Maybe not though, I've never done it. But as a stay at home mom right now, I am currently loving this work better than anything else.

4. I was a total bun-head until age 16. Bun-head= live, breathe, dream ballet. A hip fracture woke me my sophomore year in high school, not a moment too soon as I was planning to basically drop out of school and get my GED in packets to pursue ballet full time. Occasionally I will still dream about ballet.

5. I married at 19...which was a total shock to me to have the stars align perfectly at that time in my life, as I anticipated being an old maid-- and it has turned out to be the best decision I've made

6. Which brings me to a bad decision I've made, to highlight my hair and now I'm too lazy to make another appointment and thus I have nasty root-action going on if you look close. I knew I wouldn't maintain hair color, as subtle as it was.

7. I love teenagers. My husband is the youngest of 6 and we have lots of teenage neices & nephews and we have so much fun with them. I also work with young teenage girls at church and really enjoy their perspectives, stories, and drama. I'm not saying I will love when my own kids are teenagers, that may cause me to tear my hair out, but it's great to be an aunt or teacher. "You never hear about kids rebelling against their fun uncle [or aunt]." -Michael Scott-

7 Blogs I nominate:

How To Be A Domestic Goddess



Three Sweet Peas


Pink Suede Shoe


If you've been nominated and want to pay it forward, here are the guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated YOU.
Copy the award and post it you YOUR blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
Nominate 7 more bloggers for this award.
Post your link to those 7 blogs.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I feel honored that you nominated me...but then I feel too lazy to actually do everything you asked me to, or figure out whats interesting about myself...HA! Ok FINNNE I will find time to do it this week!

    I also loved reading this and learning interesting things about you…although I think I knew most of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! The hardest part will be making a list of interesting things about myself. Hmmmm... I would have nominated yours for sure. You do such a good job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the nomination!
    (P.S. I'm too excited you're posting a tutorial for the onesie dress!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts