Fun with Freezer Paper

12:26 PM

I teach the 12-14 year old girls for our church.  Each Tuesday night we have activities.  This week we were teaching them to bling up clothes inexpensively, so of course I brought freezer paper and paint.  Each girl brought something they already had at home to paint on (shirt, hoodie, pants, totes), and they printed their clip art or text at home so at the activity, I just had them trace onto the freezer paper, then paint.


It was a success I think, they seemed to think it was fun and wanted to know where they could buy fabric paint to do it at home.  I told them the Tulip brand little bottles were $1.50 and one girl said: "Oh. I could buy some tomorrow.  I just earned $16.00!!"  Cute I thought.

So if you have young tween/ teenage girls, it may be a fun idea for a party or something.  They did a good job and were proud of their results...and it was easy and not messy for me. *Metallic silver paint was a hit

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I recently found your blog and love your ideas. I also teach the 12-13 year old girls at church. I think this would be a fabulous activity. I am going to have to suggest it for this summer maybe. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously graduated young womens WAY too early! :]
    How is it that you Kelly girls are so gorgeous AND CRAFTY! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts