All Good Things Come From the Kitchen

5:35 PM

This is going on the floating shelf in our dining room.
I've always loved this saying:
all good things come from the kitchen

Growing up, the kitchen was the center of my mom's home, where we ate, laughed, told stories, learned, and just spent time, and we still do when I go home.  So for me, the kitchen is the heart of the home, and all good things, mostly not even food, do come from the kitchen. 
I did have it painted on a shelf in our old farm house, but I sold the shelf in a yard sale.

The photograph of my little guy licking the batter was taken by Drew, my little sister's husband.

SUPPLIES:
fabric
canvas (I used 14x14 50% off!)
8x10 photograph
vinyl in black
staple gun
sticky tape

1. Iron fabric and attach to canvas, stretching and stapling it on the wood frame of the canvas

2. Rub on the vinyl lettering
(a little harder on fabric, but it worked)
 

3. Attach photo with sticky foam/ tape

4. Plop on a shelf and enjoy!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it! That is such a cute picture and I love that saying too...especially since I love to bake! May have to steal this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! Thank you for the great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts