Easy Window Planter

10:46 AM


As I was unpacking, I found this planter I'd completely forgotten about.
I decided to plant a few herbs for the window above the kitchen sink.
I first used a hot glue gun to line it with that green/white check plastic shelf lining I had and almost threw away.
But for some reason, I couldn't find little square plastic pots at Home Depot or Lowes, so I found the plastic juice containers would fit nicely.
I just cut the tops off with scissors, drilled holes in the bottom for drainage, and filled them with potting soil.
I planted lemon grass, cilantro, and parsley.
And to my utter surprise, I didn't kill everything, and we have growth!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Really fun! I would love to have a planter...now I just need to stumble on the right pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea of the juice bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, we love to hear from you!

Popular Posts